Recubit is a robotic therapy aid that is empowering therapists to provide more care to their patients.
It's an intelligent smart arm, that reduces the physical burden on a therapist enabling them to focus on all parts of a patient’s limb during therapy.
Our device also operates independently, moving a patients arm with no patient input, adjusting the level of assistance as a patient progresses.
Unlike many other devices, the ReCubit has been designed to allow patient interaction with real world objects as well as gamified technology.
Meet the Team
- PhD in use of robotic devices for stroke patient rehabilitation
- 5 years postdoctoral experience in tools for rehabilitation
- PhD in engineering methods for stroke patient modelling and rehabilitation
- Technical experience in control, robotics and software
- Masters of Entrepreneurship & B.Eng(Mech)
- Previous experience in marketing and branding with companies such as Nike & Redbull
If you would like to be involved, please reach out to hear more or request a demonstration